I'd decided to make dinner for my closest friends for by big 30th birthday as something different. Well, erm - you got me. I got an ultimate motive one. This is so that instead of buying me an (possibly) expensive dinner, they could use the same money to get me a nice present instead :)
So I decided on the following menu:
- Garlic Butter Baked Chicken
- Mashed Potatoes
- Salad - comprised of Nata de Coco, mixed canned fruits, whipped cream and condensed milk
Unfortunately the chicken was a bit dry (baked too long) and I forgot to cube the mashed potato before boiling :P
You guys rock for downing them all without visiting to the toilet too often....nyiak nyiak.
Thanks everyone for the wonderful gift as well! Special thanks to:
- Corra for organizing the present!
- Special thanks to Princess D for the personal shipping service!
- Joey for staying up all night to clean up!
- Iz for being playful and lovely throughout!