- Azure Resource Manager model (ARM)
- VMware to Azure (and back)
- vCenter and vSphere 5.5
- Make sure all protected VMs have .NET Framework 3.5.1 installed, as it is required by Mobility Service. Mobility Service push install will fail with cryptic errors if this is not met,
- Make sure you patch your if you have vSphere (ESXi) 5.0 to 5.5 make sure it is patched to the levels - for more information (https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=2059053):
- ESXi 5.5, Patch Release ESXi550-201410001
- ESXi 5.1 Update 2
- ESXi 5.0 Patch Release ESXi500-201401001
Regarding the VMware patch, it is very important as your entire VMware farm (yes, every hosts in your farm!) will go into purple screen of death (PSOD) randomly when installing your Configuration Server or when protecting (replicating) VMs into ASR.
It’s really very useful information about azure site recovery. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment